Zsámbék I. Dolomite Mine
The dominant mineral of the quarry is dolomite, which appears as 1-3 mm crystals in the cracks and cavities of the rock.
Beautiful marcasite can be collected from the side of the larger rocks rolled down to the lower level.
The most interesting mineral of the quarry is barite, which is colorless 1-5 mm
it appears in plates, or in elongated, yellowish-brown, needle-rayed sheaves reaching 1 cm, in pointed glass-like clusters of crystals..
Dolomite and Limestone
Main dolomite products
Dolomite stone, power
MOST COMMON USES OF CRUSHED STONE/GRAVEL
-for the construction of roads, parking lots, carports,
- for making coarse and fine bedding under buildings,
- as bedding under floor coverings,
- for garden construction, rock walls
ADVANTAGES OF USING GRAVEL: frost-resistant, difficult to absorb water, easy to incorporate, excellent compaction, aesthetic, cost-effective.
The list prices are informative, please contact us for an individual offer. Our prices are net prices and include the loading and weighing fees.
7 900 Ft
- The price of dolomite powder is understood to be delivered to the entire country,
- Order unit - for dolomite powder - 25 Tons
13 000 Ft
Wall blasted stone